Administrative, Clerical, and Accounting Job Listings
4 step process:
- Recruiting—If you feel you are qualified for a position we have posted, please email your resume, along with your salary requirements and area of the city in which you are interested in working to email@example.com
- Screening—Once we review your resume—qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an appointment. You will need to be able to provide us with references for your previous jobs (names and contact info) as well as your ID for the 1-9. All certifications and degrees will be verified. At this time we will let you know if the position you are interested in requires any backgrounds checks including Criminal, Credit, MVR, and/or Drug Screens.
- Appointment—This is our opportunity to meet each other and share expectations. We will schedule an appointment for you to complete our application process where we will evaluate your clerical and computer skills, conduct a personal interview with you and give you an opportunity to map out your goals and expectations.
- Referral—After completing our application process and checking your references, you will be presented to our client, with the goal of scheduling an interview with our client and beginning your new career.
Suwanee Area Manufacturer has opportunities for a Warehouse Worker
1-2 years experience
- Pick customer orders from stocking locations. Use pallet jack and scanner.
- Pack customer orders from picked items. Weigh orders. Use scanner and scales.
- Fill backorders by picking items previously on backorder. Pack and weight orders for shipment. Use motorized cart, scanner, and scales.
- Load customer orders on carrier trucks. Compare Bill of Lading and labels to located boxes.
- Any other assignment by supervisor.
High School or equivalent
Must be dependable and prompt
Must be able to work with others
Must be able to lift 50lbs
Temporary to Full Time
Hours are 8-4:30 (M-F)
A manufacturer in the Suwanee Area is looking for a Warranty Engineer.
The Warranty Analyst/Engineer is a member of the Warranty team. Must have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for processing of automotive warranty claims.
Hands on diesel engine experience is a must.
- Provide warranty technical support
- Data/part analysis
- Failure analysis
- Material testing
- Problem solving techniques
- Detail reports to document issues
- Recommend product improvements
- Interface with suppliers on technical questions
- Interface with customers on technical questions
- Operate within ISO 9000:2015 requirements.
Hours are 8-5
Technical Degree or equivalent experience
5years automotive/trucking diesel mechanic experience; heavy duty diesel preferred.
We are looking for a Part-time Surety Bond Assistant.
The ideal candidate would have bonding experience or bond knowledge.
- Train on their phones
- Issue bid bonds and final bonds
- Once trained move onto renewals, endorsements and cancellations
- Small Office
This is a temporary to full time position.
Hours will be 10-3 (Tues - Thurs)
Must have 1-8 years Surety Bond experience
Salary range $16 - $18/hour depending on experience
We are recruiting for 4 Assembly Technicians in the Gwinnett Area.
You will be responsible for assembling various diesel truck parts and analyzing the components to confirm proper fit connections.
Must be able to use an Hydraulic Press and Hand Deburring.
Must be able to lift 25lbs, carry 30lbs and push 100lbs in an 8 hour day.
This is a temporary to fulltime position.
Hours are 8-4:30 (Mon-Fri)
Must have a min. of 2 years exp.
Must have a HS Diploma or GED or Technical exp.
We are recruiting for a Machine Operator in the Suwanee Area.
This would be a temporary to fulltime position.
The hours are 7:30 – 4pm ( Mon- Fri).
The pay rate is $15.00 - $18.00.00/hr.
Here is a job description:
- Operator of metal cutting equipment.
- Load and unload metal parts from machines to produce or repair jigs, fixtures, or tools for shop use.
- Types of equipment that will be operated will include the following (but not limited to)
Lathe - Vert. Mill – Grinders – Horz. Saw – Hyd. Press
Company has great benefits
The Utility operator is responsible for operating the BRONCO, REM, and CNC machinery, in addition to packing and unpacking parts. Will conduct maintenance cleaning on machinery and utilize a metal band saw. And any other additional responsibilities as needed.
|This is a temporary to full- time position Hours are 7:30 - 4pm Hourly rate $15-$18/hour|
1. Capable of using machinery, including a saw
2. Able to unpack and pack parts for production area
3. Perform cleaning of the machinery, as needed
4. Accuracy on paperwork- a must
5. Ability to learn new skills in Machine
High school diploma required, some college or technical college degree preferred.
2 years minimum. Heavy duty truck experience, preferred.
Required / Preferred Skills:
Must be dependable and have good work ethics, punctual to work and mechanically inclined. Must have excellent communication skills. Must be able to read and write clearly. Must be able to manage time and be organized. Must practice wearing the proper PPE and utilize safety equipment. Must be trainable.
Ability to stand, squat and bend, sit and walk for a long period of time. Have good vision, and able to lift to 50 lbs.
Videographer / Photographer Responsibilities;
Video/Animation Responsibilities: videographer’s role consists of planning, filming and editing videos that could be used for a variety of projects such as social media and company’s website.
Photography Responsibilities: Product photography consists of capturing, editing, sorting, and organization photos and videos for the web. The expectations are to become familiar with Ortery 360 photo booth machine and native software.
This position requires the ability to work with new and existing products in an organized fashion using numerous formats and sizes for the web, for print and for Marketing. Marketing initiatives include but are not limited to flyers, newsletters, trade show graphics, presentations, and promotional items.
|This a temporary to full time position, Hourly rate $15-$16/hr, Hours are 8-5|
1. Retrieve and photograph new and existing product organizing by part number and supplier
2. Shoot, Edit video footage of products and facilities
3. Organize, prep and manage product images for the company web-site, engineering specifications, publishing as well as various internal and external marketing projects
4. Operate within ISO 9001:2015 compliance
5. Successfully photograph parts in numerous formats and sizes for the web and print
6. Complete other duties as may be assigned by management.
Position Education and Skills Requirements
Education: (Level of education required for position, if any)
High school or equivalent required; photography course work
Work Experience: (Specify required work experience, if any)
3 plus years of photography and videography experience
Required / Preferred Skills:
Familiar with Ortery 360 photo booth and native software. Experience staging, capturing, editing and organizing product photographs and product videos. Experience and working knowledge of the following software: Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, After Effects.
Physical Requirements: (Specify physical requirements, if any.)
Ability to lift to 30 pounds, stand and walk for a long period of time, squat, bend, lift, and maneuver various size items. Good vision and ability to see color.