Administrative, Clerical, and Accounting Job Listings
4 step process:
- Recruiting—If you feel you are qualified for a position we have posted, please email your resume, along with your salary requirements and area of the city in which you are interested in working to email@example.com
- Screening—Once we review your resume—qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an appointment. You will need to be able to provide us with references for your previous jobs (names and contact info) as well as your ID for the 1-9. All certifications and degrees will be verified. At this time we will let you know if the position you are interested in requires any backgrounds checks including Criminal, Credit, MVR, and/or Drug Screens.
- Appointment—This is our opportunity to meet each other and share expectations. We will schedule an appointment for you to complete our application process where we will evaluate your clerical and computer skills, conduct a personal interview with you and give you an opportunity to map out your goals and expectations.
- Referral—After completing our application process and checking your references, you will be presented to our client, with the goal of scheduling an interview with our client and beginning your new career.
Suwanee Area Manufacturer has opportunities for a Warehouse Worker
1-2 years experience
- Pick customer orders from stocking locations. Use pallet jack and scanner.
- Pack customer orders from picked items. Weigh orders. Use scanner and scales.
- Fill backorders by picking items previously on backorder. Pack and weight orders for shipment. Use motorized cart, scanner, and scales.
- Load customer orders on carrier trucks. Compare Bill of Lading and labels to located boxes.
- Any other assignment by supervisor.
High School or equivalent
Must be dependable and prompt
Must be able to work with others
Must be able to lift 50lbs
Temporary to Full Time
Hours are 8-4:30 (M-F)
We are looking for a Part-time Surety Bond Assistant.
The ideal candidate would have bonding experience or bond knowledge.
- Train on their phones
- Issue bid bonds and final bonds
- Once trained move onto renewals, endorsements and cancellations
- Small Office
This is a temporary to full time position.
Hours will be 10-3 (Tues - Thurs)
Must have 1-8 years Surety Bond experience
Salary range $16 - $18/hour depending on experience
We are recruiting for 4 Assembly Technicians in the Gwinnett Area.
You will be responsible for assembling various diesel truck parts and analyzing the components to confirm proper fit connections.
Must be able to use an Hydraulic Press and Hand Deburring.
Must be able to lift 25lbs, carry 30lbs and push 100lbs in an 8 hour day.
This is a temporary to fulltime position.
Hours are 8-4:30 (Mon-Fri)
Must have a min. of 2 years exp.
Must have a HS Diploma or GED or Technical exp.
We are recruiting for a Machine Operator in the Suwanee Area.
This would be a temporary to fulltime position.
The hours are 7:30 – 4pm ( Mon- Fri).
The pay rate is $15.00 - $18.00.00/hr.
Here is a job description:
- Operator of metal cutting equipment.
- Load and unload metal parts from machines to produce or repair jigs, fixtures, or tools for shop use.
- Types of equipment that will be operated will include the following (but not limited to)
Lathe - Vert. Mill – Grinders – Horz. Saw – Hyd. Press
Company has great benefits
The Utility operator is responsible for operating the BRONCO, REM, and CNC machinery, in addition to packing and unpacking parts. Will conduct maintenance cleaning on machinery and utilize a metal band saw. And any other additional responsibilities as needed.
|This is a temporary to full- time position Hours are 7:30 - 4pm Hourly rate $15-$18/hour|
1. Capable of using machinery, including a saw
2. Able to unpack and pack parts for production area
3. Perform cleaning of the machinery, as needed
4. Accuracy on paperwork- a must
5. Ability to learn new skills in Machine
High school diploma required, some college or technical college degree preferred.
2 years minimum. Heavy duty truck experience, preferred.
Required / Preferred Skills:
Must be dependable and have good work ethics, punctual to work and mechanically inclined. Must have excellent communication skills. Must be able to read and write clearly. Must be able to manage time and be organized. Must practice wearing the proper PPE and utilize safety equipment. Must be trainable.
Ability to stand, squat and bend, sit and walk for a long period of time. Have good vision, and able to lift to 50 lbs.
Need to have 10 years manufacturing experience as well as 2 years experience in Set-up in the metal cutting industry.
This position is a temp to perm position and the pay rate will be: $19.00 - $23.00/hr (based on experience).
Here is a brief description of the job requirements:
1. Interpretation of mechanical drawings, including symbology.
2. Conventional and precision measuring instruments.
3. Process inspection, certification, and documentation.
4. Adjust feeds and/or speeds.
5. Change tools as needed.
6. Change offsets
7. Machine equipment maintenance.
8. General safety and housekeeping duties.
9. Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor.
10. Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimal supervision.
Position Education and Skills Requirements
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Required / Preferred Skills: Basic Hand Tool knowledge, Good hand/eye coordination, Good mechanical ability, Able to identify components.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds continuously and lift up to 40 pounds occasionally.
This is a 2-3 month assignment. Hours are 6:30am - 5:30pm (Mon - Thurs)
Hourly rate $19-$20/ depending on experience.
You will work with the Line Machine Operators.
• Ensure manual and automatic equipment and structures are working properly and safely for sustaining
uninterrupted production in designated department.
• Perform routine and non-routine maintenance on equipment, including preventive maintenance tasks.
• Diagnose and repair malfunctioning equipment as needed.
• Design modifications to equipment if necessary.
• Order parts as needed. Follow expense reporting procedures.
• Maintain clean, safe and orderly work area, including machine shop.
• Perform maintenance on facility as needed.
• Able to obtain and maintain mobile equipment driving certification.
• Assist with requirements to maintain facility security.
• Perform inspections of facility and equipment as needed or required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Advanced education and/or certifications preferred.
•Some mechanical working experience of manual and automatic converting equipment for the
manufacturing of woven and non-woven products, batching equipment, conveyor systems, filling machines and
• Able to operate and have experience working with basic machine shop tools and equipment, including but not limited
to, welders, lathes, saws, drill presses, and milling machines.