Administrative, Clerical, and Accounting Job Listings
4 step process:
- Recruiting—If you feel you are qualified for a position we have posted, please email your resume, along with your salary requirements and area of the city in which you are interested in working to email@example.com
- Screening—Once we review your resume—qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an appointment. You will need to be able to provide us with references for your previous jobs (names and contact info) as well as your ID for the 1-9. All certifications and degrees will be verified. At this time we will let you know if the position you are interested in requires any backgrounds checks including Criminal, Credit, MVR, and/or Drug Screens.
- Appointment—This is our opportunity to meet each other and share expectations. We will schedule an appointment for you to complete our application process where we will evaluate your clerical and computer skills, conduct a personal interview with you and give you an opportunity to map out your goals and expectations.
- Referral—After completing our application process and checking your references, you will be presented to our client, with the goal of scheduling an interview with our client and beginning your new career.
Suwanee Area Manufacturer has opportunities for a Warehouse Worker
1-2 years experience
- Pick customer orders from stocking locations. Use pallet jack and scanner.
- Pack customer orders from picked items. Weigh orders. Use scanner and scales.
- Fill backorders by picking items previously on backorder. Pack and weight orders for shipment. Use motorized cart, scanner, and scales.
- Load customer orders on carrier trucks. Compare Bill of Lading and labels to located boxes.
- Any other assignment by supervisor.
High School or equivalent
Must be dependable and prompt
Must be able to work with others
Must be able to lift 50lbs
Temporary to Full Time
Hours are 8-5 (M-F)
We are recruiting for a Benefits Support Manager in the Johns Creek Area.
They are looking for someone that can provide a high level of support including communicating and negotiating with vendors, analyzing documents and preparing reports.
- Compile data, prepare for account meetings, renewals and new clients
- Create spreadsheets, data bases, and prepare documents
- Strong Computer skills - Zywave a plus!
- Support marketing campaigns
Preferred insurance benefits experience
Salary $45K-$50K DOE
Mastercam – Entry Level (Temp to Perm)
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 (Entry Level)
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Shift: Monday – Friday
This is an entry level Mastercam Programmer position working on Horizontal/Vertical Mill Lathes and Fanuc and Okuma controls. The primary requirement is an ability to follow instructions, willing to learn, hard work, and team oriented.
- Analyze part drawings, sketches, and design data to determine dimension and configuration of cuts, selecting cutting tools, and machine speeds and feeds, according to knowledge of machine shop processes.
- Perform debugging a d testing of CNC programs in the machining lathes and mills.
- Develop and maintain CNC programs of lathes and mills using CAM system.
- Write instruction sheets and tools lists to guide set-up and operation of the lathes and mills.
- Perform cutting tools evaluation as well analyze tooling failures.
- Cycle Time Reduction: adjusting feed and speeds, wasted machine moves, and evaluation of better cutters.
Work with machinist to take part in machine set-up on shop floor doe all new processes.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Work Experience: Entry Level – 0-2 years machine shop experience.
Required / Preferred Skills: Mastercam Programming, G&M Programming, CNC Machining
Physical Requirements: Stand and walk on concrete surface for an 8-hour shift, must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
A manufacturer in the Suwanee Area is looking for a Warranty Engineer.
- Entry Level Diesel Mechanic
- Responsible for reviewing claims
- Creating Engineering Reports
- Troubleshooting failures
- Providing suggestions for product improvements
- Document all warranty claims
Must have hands on experience with diesel engines .
1 year Customer Service/Warranty Experience
This is a Temporary/Fulltime position
Hours are 8-5
It pays $20-$25/hr
Looking for a Staff Accountant for a 4-6 month assignment in the Peachtree Corners Area.
Must have Sales & Use Tax Experience.
- Debits and Credits
Accounting degree a plus!
It will pay up to $25/hr (DOE)
We are looking for a Part-time Surety Bond Assistant.
The ideal candidate would have bonding experience or bond knowledge.
- Train on their phones
- Issue bid bonds and final bonds
- Once trained move onto renewals, endorsements and cancellations
- Small Office
This is a temporary to full time position.
Hours will be 10-3 (Tues - Thurs)
Must have 1-8 years Surety Bond experience
Salary range $16 - $18/hour depending on experience
We are recruiting for 2 Assembly Technicians in the Gwinnett Area.
You will be responsible for assembling various diesel truck parts and analyzing the components to confirm proper fit connections.
Must be able to use an Hydraulic Press and Hand Deburring.
Must be able to lift 25lbs, carry 30lbs and push 100lbs in an 8 hour day.
This is a temporary to fulltime position.
Hours are 8-5 (Mon-Fri)
Must have a min. of 2 years exp.
Must have a HS Diploma or GED or Technical exp.
Looking for ICU RN with a minimum 2 years' experience
Must have Cerner Charting Experience
Must Must have a passing score within the last 6 months on 2Prophecy test:
- General ICU
- Dysrhythmia Advanced with Measurement
This is a 12 week assignment
Hours are 7am-7pm (At least 5 weekend shifts - Saturday or Sunday - per 4 weeks)
Hourly rate $38-$40/hour